Laundry Treatment of Stains

I admit it: I'm a slob. One or two days a week, I end dinner looking like someone threw food at me. Even if it's something dry, somehow I manage to get something on my shirt. I've started wearing the same three tops at dinner just because I'm tired of ruining my clothes. I hate to say it but I'm kinda a joke when it comes to eating. Where's my bib?!?!

So I got to looking for stain treatments that I can make at home and that actually work. Found it!

What You'll Need:

  • Pieces and leftover slivers of bar soaps

  • Jar

  • Boiling Water
Directions:
Collect the pieces and leftover slivers of bar soaps in a jar set aside for just that purpose. You have soaps leftover from the hotels while on vacation? Add those too (cut into small chunks). When the jar is about half-way filled with small soap chunks, add enough boiling water to 1/2 inch from the top. I use a craft stick to stir to mix the soap cunks with the water until the soap is melted. Once this cools, it won't harden; instead, it'll become like jelly. Place a cap on it when not in use.

To Use:
Gob (er, dab) onto the stain and mix in a little. If you can't wash it right away, just toss the stained piece back into the laundry hamper with the gob on it.

No comments: